Digiwave DGTCT04 4-Way Coaxial Cable Mapper
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
With this compact DGTCT04 4-Way Coaxial Cable Mapper from Digiwave, users can find and identify multiple coax cables and tests for opens and shorts. It is a hand-held device for CATV and security system installers who test multi-run coax systems terminated with F-connectors, or those who wish to map runs to a central bundle. It can be used to put a tone signal on a coax cable. Additionally, with four individual remote terminators, the Digiwave DGTCT04 is ideal for mapping coax installations.
Cable Mapper Features
- Identifies 4 individual Remotes by measuring their precision resistance
- Bright Red and Green LEDs Display the Test Results
- Maximum DC cable resistance: 100 Ohms
- Includes 4 Serial-Number Terminators
* Note: The DGTCT04 will not test cable runs with AC or DC voltage present. Additionally it will not test through Amplifiers, DC blocking devices or isolation splitters.