Bell 2-handset Connect to Cell™ Answering System with Cordless Headset
From The Manufacturer
Bell 2-handset Connect to Cell™ Answering System with Cordless Headset has everything you need. Connect to Cell™ lets you pair two different cell phones and have two devices actively connected. With the touch of a button, you can tap into your mobile phone’s Siri®, Google Now™ or S Voice® service via your home phone*. Make and receive landline and cellular calls*. Connect to any Bluetooth® enabled cellular phones to make and receive cellular or landline calls with any of the two handsets. Includes DECT 6.0 cordless headset.
- Caller ID/call waiting–stores 50 calls**
- 50-name and number phonebook directory
- Download and store your cell phone directory
- Last 10-number redial
- Expandable up to 5 devices
- Intercom between handsets and headset
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Backlit keypad and display
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- Up to 23 minutes recording time***
- Table- and wall mountable
- Call screening/intercept/remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- Bilingual voice prompts, Trilingual menu prompts
* Feature requires a subscription to cellular service on a compatible BLUETOOTH® technology-enabled cellular phone to operate.
**Use of Caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.
*** The actual recording time depends on individual message characteristics.
****Use of Voicemail features requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.