Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) Smart Speaker with clock and Alexa - Glacier White
From The Manufacturer
Meet the all-new Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) Smart speaker with clock - Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa. The sleek, compact design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound. Perfect for your nightstand - See the time, alarms, and timers on the LED display. Tap the top to snooze an alarm, or say "Alexa, snooze". Ready to help - Ask Alexa to tell a joke, play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, and more. Control your smart home - Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, and lock doors with compatible devices. Connect with others - Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner's ready. Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- Amazon’s most popular smart speaker
- New Sleek, compact design
- Alexa is read to help – Check the weather, ask a question, and more
- Designed to protect your privacy
- Voice control your music & podcasts
- Use your voice to control compatible smart home devices
- Wired Connection: Auxiliary 3.5mm jack/integrated cable
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth®, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
What’s in the box
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) Smart speaker with clock
- Power adapter (15W)
- Quick Start Guide
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Wired Connection:
- Auxiliary 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):