D-Link DCH-S161 Wi-Fi Water Sensor
The D-Link DCH-S161 Wi-Fi Water Sensor is a wireless sensor that helps alert you when water is detected. Place the probe anywhere you want to monitor for water leaks/floods (water heater, sump pump, washer, etc…). If the water sensor is triggered, a 90 dB alarm will sound and an LED will blink to give you audio and visual warnings. Push notifications to your mobile device let you keep tabs on your home on the go.
- Water Detection – Instant push notification when water is detected
- Battery Powered – Lasts up to one year on 2 AA batteries
- Works with your Wi-Fi– Connects to your existing Wi-Fi router, no hub required.
- 90 dB Siren – Audible alerts when water is detected
- Wall Mountable – Screw mounting holes for easy placement
- Smart Home Compatible – Works with mydlink, and IFTTT
- Google Voice Notifications - Link your water sensor to a Google speaker and the Google speaker will announce when a leak is detected.