AppleCare+ for iPod
From The Manufacturer
AppleCare+ for iPod¹ extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod¹. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a $29 service fee plus applicable tax².
- One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPod¹, battery and AirPort devices
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod¹, each subject to a $29 service fee plus applicable tax
- Software support for iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPod apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPod. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus
¹Purchase of Apple iPod at time of sale is required for AppleCare+ Activation
²Service coverage is available only for the iPod and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AirPort devices must be purchased up to two years before your iPod purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.