Garmin Approach S12 GPS Golfing Smartwatch - Granite Blue
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- New round watch design with a high-resolution sunlight-readable display
- More than 42,000 courses preloaded from around the world
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as to hazards and doglegs
- Keep score right on the watch and upload directly to the Garmin Golf™ app1 to participate in weekly leaderboards
- Automatically keep track of your score and how far you hit with each club with compatible Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately)
You May Also Like
We’ve got your game with Garmin Approach® S12, a golf watch designed to turn on when you tee off. Get key yardages to the green, as well as to hazards and doglegs, on 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide. Keep score from the watch itself and upload directly to the Garmin Golf™ app1 to participate in weekly leaderboards. Pair with optional Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) for more automatic game tracking capabilities. Play longer with a battery life that holds up — get up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
Smart Watch Features
- Display: 0.9” Touchscreen
- Metrics: Steps, distance, golfing
- Sensors: GPS
- Water Resistant: Yes, up to 50 metres
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart
- Battery life: Up to 10 weeks, 30 hours in GPS mode
- Smartphone compatibility: Yes, iPhone®, Android™
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Buttons, Touchscreen
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- 5ATM up to 50m
- Steps, distance, golf
- Network Compatibility:
- Wireless Sync:
- iPhone, Android
- Charging Cable Included:
- Fits Wrists:
- 125-202 mm
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):