We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Fitbit® Versa 3™ Smartwatch - Soft Gold Aluminum with Pink Clay Band
Meet Fitbit® Versa 3™, our most versatile smartwatch yet. We upgraded our best-selling Versa 2 smartwatch with new features for fitness and for life—built-in GPS and Active Zone Minutes, plus the ability to answer calls from your wrist.*
Smart Watch Features
- Leave your phone at home and track pace & distance during runs, rides and more with built-in GPS—then see your workout intensity map in the Fitbit® app.
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts.
- Fast charging means less time charging and more time moving with a day’s worth of charge in just 12 minutes.
- New flexible and comfortable infinity band is sleek, lightweight and swimproof.
- With a built-in speaker, you can talk hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume. Coming winter 2020.
Motivation on your wrist
Get real-time pace and distance during runs or rides with builtin GPS—no phone necessary—and measure the intensity of your activity with Active Zone Minutes.
Let music move you
Download and play songs and podcasts from Pandora and Deezer, and control Spotify directly from your watch.**
Stay connected on the go
Receive call, text and smartphone app notifications from your wrist.*** Plus, get quick answers, check the weather and set alarms with Google Assistant & Alexa Built-in.
*Coming Winter 2020.
**Applicable subscription required; Pandora is US only. Spotify and Deezer not available in all countries.
***Available when phone is nearby.
Varies with use and other factors. Up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. Get 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging.
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Tap, Buttons, Touchscreen
- Smart Notifications:
- Incoming call, Text message, Social media message
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- Yes, up to 50m
- Steps, distance, calories burned, activity tracking, sleep tracking, floors climbed, active minutes
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Wellness Features:
- Blood Oxygen Sensor, Sleep Tracking, Womens Health, Stress Management
- Network Compatibility:
- Wireless Sync:
- Approximate Battery Life (Days):
- Charging Cable Included: