Fitbit® Ace 3™ Activity Tracker for Kids - Black & Sport Red
From The Manufacturer
Get kids moving while mastering the art of healthy habits with Fitbit Ace 3 featuring a special edition Minions band. With activity and sleep tracking, fun challenges and up to 8 days of battery, Ace 3 motivates kids, friends and family to build healthy habits together. Fitbit is part of the Google family.
Smart Watch Features
- Kids spend less time charging and more time moving with up to 8 days of battery.
- Animated clock faces grow and develop as kids move more throughout the day.
- All-day activity tracking shows how healthy habits add up to a healthier life.
- Help kids form healthy sleep habits with sleep tracking, bedtime reminders and silent alarms.
- Bring on the pool party cannonballs or lunchtime spills—Fitbit Ace 3 is water resistant to 50m.
- This activity tracker for kids 6+ makes fitness fund for the whole family with long-lasting battery.
- Kids earn virtual badges and fun on-screen celebrations when they reach their goals.
- A family account lets parents manage kid’s Ace 3 and their own watch or tracker from one easy place.
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Fitness tracking: Yes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®
- Battery life: Up to 8 days
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets. Requires use of Fitbit app with compatible iPhone or Android devices. A Google account will be required.
Display & Design
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- Steps, activity tracking, sleep tracking, active minutes
- Wellness Features:
- Sleep Tracking
- Wireless Sync:
- Approximate Battery Life (Days):