Amazon eero Pro KDL-B010302 Dual-band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System - White - 3-Pack
From The Manufacturer
For big homes with tons of devices and crazy-fast internet, an Amazon eero Pro 3-pack is the only way to go. The ultimate Wi-Fi experience, three eero Pros give you professional-grade tri-band mesh throughout an entire 6,000 sq. ft. home.The gateway of an eero system, eero Pro has two auto-detecting Ethernet ports that allow you to connect to your modem and any other device - like an Ethernet switch, printer and additional eero devices. With the addition of a second 5Ghz radio, eero Pro has tri-band power, which lets you do more, simultaneously, in every room of your home. The eero Pro can act as a gateway or add an additional 6,000 sq. ft. of coverage to any eero system. eero Pro provides Wi-Fi you never have to think about again.
- Whole-home Wi-Fi system - Amazon eero Pro mesh Wi-Fi system (3 eero Pros) replaces the traditional Wi-Fi router, Wi-Fi extender, and internet booster by covering a 5+ bedroom home with fast and reliable internet powered by a mesh network.
- eero 2nd generation - With the most intelligent mesh Wi-Fi technology and powerful hardware, the eero 2nd generation Wi-Fi system is 2x as fast as the original eero Wi-Fi. Backwards compatible with 1st generation eero products.
- Cutting edge home Wi-Fi - Unlike the common internet routers and wireless access points, eero automatically updates once a month, always keeping your home Wi-Fi system on the cutting edge.
- Mesh network - Powered by proprietary TrueMesh technology, the eero mesh Wi-Fi network leverages multiple wireless access points to create an incredibly dependable internet experience, all on a single mesh Wi-Fi system.
- Quick & easy setup - Replacing your old Wi-Fi router has never been easier than with Amazon eero Pro mesh Wi-Fi system. Setup takes minutes and the companion mobile app makes managing your home Wi-Fi simple and intuitive.
- Dimensions: 4.76in (121mm) x 4.76in (121mm) x 1.26in (32mm)
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Tri-band Wi-Fi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz, 5.2GHz, and 5.8GHz wireless 2x2 MU-MIMO, beamforming, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wired connectivity: Dual auto-sensing Gigabit ports for WAN and/or LAN connectivity
- Smart home connectivity: Thread 1.1 Border Router, Bluetooth® LE 4.2
- Electrical requirements: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Required for setup: Supported iOS or Android™ device, Internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required). Click here to learn more.
- Processor, memory and storage: 700 MHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB flash storage.
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.