Acer ChromeBook Spin 11 CP311-1H-C3FP 11.6” 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop with Intel® N3350, 32GB eMMC, 4GB RAM & Chrome OS - Sparkly Silver
Special OfferBuy any laptop and SAVE 50% on select Vital™ mice or keyboards!^
- Display: 11.6" HD LCD Touchscreen Display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: 1.10 GHz Intel® Celeron® N3350 Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 500
- Operating System: Chrome OS
You May Also Like
The stylish Chromebook Spin 11 easily transforms into anything you need it to be - thanks to its versatile, 360° Dual-Torque Hinge that lets you rotate it to any angle to create a Notebook, stand-up Display, Tent or Tablet. This super-cool functionality allows you to take it anywhere and use it everywhere! The awesome features on this touch Chromebook with HD display include a wide-angle view Webcam - supporting HDR imaging - that enhances face-to-face chats and video conference experiences, a rear 5MP auto-focus camera that lets you take full advantage of tablet mode during photo shooting and video recording. Get the best of Google, more than 2 million Android apps, Gmail, Maps, Docs and Pics. Back up all your files safely in Google Drive. Whatever your need, this super portable design meets the rigors of daily life - inside and outside the classroom.
- 4 modes for maximum versatility: Laptop, Display, Tent, and Tablet
- Watch what you love in all its clarity with detail and saturated colors from edge to edge thanks to the 11.6" HD Touch display with IPS technology.
- Built-in 88° of wide angle view Webcam supporting HDR imaging, enhances face-to-face chats and video conference experiences
- Supercharged Internet! Equipped with 802.11ac and 2x2 MIMO stay unplugged and connected to the Internet, to wireless devices, and to the world.
- 10 hours of battery life goes a long way. With just a single charge, get in a full day’s work with time to spare.
- Fast boot times, ease of use, tough security and a long battery life are some of the advantages of Chrome OS.
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1366 x 768
- Screen Type:
- Hinge Design:
- 360-degree flip
- Processor Type:
- Intel® Celeron®
- Speed (GHz):
- 1.1 - up to 2.4 with Intel® Burst technology
- Cache (MB):
- 4 GB
- RAM Type:
- Solid-State Drive:
- 32 GB eMMC
- Memory Cards Supported:
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (3.0):
- USB (3.1):
- USB (Type-C):
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
Graphics and Video
- Graphics Card Type:
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Graphics Card Model:
- Pointing Device:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Stereo Speakers
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Battery Type:
- Battery Capacity (Wh):
- Approximate Battery Life (Hours):
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- Everyday User
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Watching streaming content, Casual Emails, Browsing, Banking, Work, School work