We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Polaroid Originals Mint SX-70 Flashbar
You May Also Like
One thing we know about the Polaroid SX-70 is it loves bright light. Sunlight, spotlights, headlights, it's not too picky. If you want to shoot at night or indoors, you'll probably want to get one of these flash bars by analog experts, MiNT. It's battery-powered, and slots straight into your SX-70's flashbar socket, so you'll be ready to shoot when the sun goes down. And it even comes with two color filters, for those times when you’re looking for something a little more… va va voom.
- Flashbar unit for Polaroid SX-70 cameras (folding or box-type)
- LED display with flash settings and energy indicator
- Neutral Density compensation mode lets you use 600 film with your SX-70 camera
- Includes 2 filters: Hot Pink and Chartreuse
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included)