Sony SRSXB33 Wireless Bluetooth® Speaker - Black
From The Manufacturer
Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, the Sony SRSXB33 Wireless Bluetooth® Speaker combines tough design with a long-lasting battery. There are no more limits to enjoying music festival sound. Enjoy deep, punchy sound wherever you like with your EXTRA BASS™1 speaker. Dual passive radiators work together with full-range speakers to enhance low-end tones, giving bass a boost. With its rugged design and long battery life, the SRS-XB33 won’t let you down. The SRS-XB33 is seriously tough, giving you the freedom to party wherever and whenever you like. There’s no fun without party lights. The SRS-XB33 features a speaker light and a multi-colour line light that flash in sync with the beat.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20,000 KHz
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth®
- Battery: Rechargeable (USB)
- Battery Life: Up to 24 hours
- Cables Included: 1 x USB
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP67
Totally washable and waterproof
With an IP67 rating, your speaker is waterproof and salt water resistant—so you’ve no worries using it by the sea or the pool—and there’s no problem washing it either. Thanks to the IP67 rating2, you can take your speaker to the beach, the forest, the desert, or wherever you like—the SRS-XB33 will keep on playing, no matter how dusty the surface.
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Cables Included:
- 1 x USB
- Integrated Microphone:
- Battery Type:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):