Bose® Home Smart Speaker 500 - Lux Silver
From The Manufacturer
The Bose Home Speaker 500 delivers wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker. With the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in, you have instant access to all of your favourite music—hands free. Simply choose your voice assistant and ask away. And you have the freedom to control your music your way—with your voice, with a tap on the top controls or with the Bose Music app.
- Alexa & Google voice control built right in
- Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
- Control with voice, touch, or app
- Eight-mic array for superior voice pickup
- Access to weather, timers, and more from Alexa
- Works with other Bose smart speakers & soundbars
- Personalized Bose Music app
- Six presets for one-touch access to music
Availability and features of music and voice services may vary. A home Wi-Fi® network and Internet access are required.
Bose, Bose Music and Bose Home Speaker are trademarks of Bose Corporation.
Apple, Apple Music and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Amazon, Alexa, Amazon Music and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under licence.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
Spotify is a registered trademark of Spotify AB.
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):