Sonos One (Generation 2) - White
From The Manufacturer
Sonos One generation 2 comes with all the same features as Sonos One, but with a new powerful four-core processor for efficiency and increased memory.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free. Use your voice and the Sonos app to control and manage all of your music in one place: dozens of music services including Apple Music, Spotify, podcasts, Internet radio stations and much more. Sonos One (gen 2) wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
- Wireless Connection: 802.11b/g/
- Cables Included: 1 x Ethernet Cable
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Dimensions: 161mm x 119mm x 119mm
Sonos One (gen 2) wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready. Sonos One (gen 2) is built with custom 6-microphone array to hear you from anywhere in the room, no matter how loud the music is playing. With smart voice capture and noise cancellation, the Sonos One (gen 2) ensures you’re heard. Sonos One (gen 2) is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture. Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time.
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.