Aftershokz Xtrainerz Waterproof Open Ear Headphones - Black Diamond
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
Be open to the world around you with the Aftershokz Xtrainerz Waterproof Open Ear Headphones. Bone conduction technology allows for both high-quality sound and situational awareness to deliver a hearing experience like no other. With nothing inside or over your ears, enjoy bud-free, pain-free listening with headphones that stay in place. Built-in storage allows for a library of up to 1,200 songs ready to play at the touch of a button. NOT BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE. A new kind of swimmer’s ear. An IP68 waterproof design withstands total submersion in up to 2 meters of water. Designed to go the distance. Powerful battery enables a premium audio experience for up to 8 hours.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Water resistant: Yes, IP68
- Microphone: Yes
- Command Controls: Yes
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Battery life: 8 hours
- Compatible profiles: MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AAC
- *NOT BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE
What’s in the Box:
- Aftershokz Xtrainerz Headphones
- Silicone Carrying Case
- USB Charging Cradle
- Swimming Earplugs
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week