Under Armour Flash X True Wireless In-Ear Sport Earbuds by JBL - Black
- True Wireless for Sport: Cable-free design enables athletes to maximize each and every workout
- UA Waterproof Technology: IPX7 Sweat & Waterproof, these buds promise to withstand your most rigorous workout and any elements thrown your way
- JBL Charged Sound: Bold sound tuned for sport with rich bass to crush your workout
- Bionic Hearing: Hear your surroundings with two sound Technologies – TalkThru & Ambient Aware
- 50 Hours of Total Battery Life: 10-hours per charge, with another 40-hours playtime from the water-resistant, aluminum charging case
- Sport Flex Fit Ear Tips: Comfortable fin style ear tips that are easy to use for maximum security
You May Also Like
UA True Wireless Flash X offers a cable-free truly wireless experience to push athletes to perform their best. UA waterproof technology allows training in all conditions, and Sport Flex Fit ear tips provide a comfortable yet snug fit that provides Passive Noise Cancellation for superior focus. JBL Charged Sound was tuned to maximize motivation, and Bionic Hearing features TalkThru Technology to quickly interact with your workout partner, and Ambient Aware Technology to hear your surroundings for increased safety. With 50 hours of battery life and a durable aluminum charging case, these headphones help you break the limits.
- Audio Drivers: 5.8mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 22,000 kHz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 10 hours of talk time, 10 hours of music time, 50 hours with case
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Ambient Sound:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 5 - 22,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Up to 50
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week