JBL Tune 660NC Wireless On-Ear Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black
- Audio Drivers: 32 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 55 hours with Bluetooth®, 35 hours with AUX and ANC on, 44 hours with Bluetooth and ANC on
- Foldable & Adjustable Headband: Yes
You May Also Like
With the Tune 660NC Noise Cancelling headphones, you’ll get great sound, noise-free! Enjoy JBL Pure Bass Sound for up to 44 hours with ANC on and then recharge in a flash (just 5 minutes for 2 extra hours of battery). Out of juice? Just plug in the additional detachable cable keep the flow going. Immediately pair the JBL Tune 660NC to your Android device thanks to Fast Pair enabled by Google. Then, use the handy buttons on the ear cup to control sound and calls and leave your device in your pocket. Choose the color that best suits your mood. Super light and flat foldable, they’ll fit anywhere and be ready to light up your day.
- Active Noise Cancelling: Keep the noise out and enjoy your music
- JBL Pure Bass Sound: Punching out bass that’s both deep and powerful
- Up to 44 hours of battery life: Listen wirelessly for 44 hours with active noise cancelling for long-lasting fun, or for up to 55 hours with Bluetooth® only
- Hands-free calls and Voice Assistant support: Easily control your sound and manage your calls with the convenient buttons and the mic on the ear-cup
- Wireless Bluetooth® Streaming: Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet without messy cords, thanks to Bluetooth® 5.0
- Lightweight and foldable design: Lightweight materials make these headphones comfortable, while a rugged construction ensures they fold perfectly
What’s in the Box:
- JBL Tune 660NC Headphones
- USB-C charging cable
- Audio cable
- Warranty sheet
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Isolating
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- 35 - 55
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Work, Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day