Skullcandy Set In Sport In-Ear Earbuds - Black
- Up to 24 days of battery life in smartwatch mode or 54 days when solar charging — and up to 30 hours in GPS mode or 38 hours when solar charging
- Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
- Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox
- Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress and sleep1 with Body Battery energy monitoring
You May Also Like
The Skullcandy Set In sport in-ear earbuds are sweat-resistant with a secure-fit and are custom-tuned to deliver music you can feel in and out of the office. From the lyrics in your soul to the bass in your bones. These Skullcandy headphones have a water resistant rating of IPX4 and come will different sized ear gels to ensure a perfect fit.
- Audio Drivers: 9mm
- Noise Isolation: Yes
- Cable Type: Round
- Microphone: Yes
- Wired Controls: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- Set Earbuds
- Ear Gels (S, M)
- Removable FitFin™ Gels
- User Guide
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Isolating
- Cable Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Home
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day