Skullcandy Hesh ANC Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones - True Black
From The Manufacturer
Plenty of people drop a lot of coin to flex that they can afford noise-canceling headphones. Skullcandy Hesh ANC is for the rest of us. For those of us more concerned with sharing a great playlist than showing off our status. But don’t think you’re compromising: Hesh ANC delivers a 4-mic, digital active noise canceling experience that rivals anything out there.
- Audio Drivers: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 kHz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- On-ear controls: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 22 hours of music time
- Foldable & Adjustable Headband: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- Hesh® ANC Wireless Headphones
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Backup AUX Cable
- Travel Bag
- User Guide
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Work, Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day