Jlab JBuds Air Sport In-Ear True Wireless Earbuds - Black
From The Manufacturer
From the gym, to the hiking trail, to the office, these JLab JBuds Air Sport wireless headphones w Secure Ear Hook, let you talk on the phone and listen to music with hands-free convenience. Boasting Bluetooth 5.0 technology, they connect effortlessly to your smart device so you have the freedom to move. Their IP66 sweat- and dirt-resistant design promises long-lasting durability.
- 7-HOUR EARBUD PLAYTIME + 42 EXTRA HOURS WITH CHARGING CASE
- SWEATPROOF IP66 AND OVER-EAR HOOK SPORT FIT
- BLUETOOTH® 5 AUTO ON & CONNECT
- TOUCH SENSOR CONTROLS AND STEREO CALLING
- C3 CALLING WITH DUAL MICROPHONES
- BE AWARE AUDIO LETS IN AMBIENT NOISE FOR SAFE LISTENING
- CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND WITH THREE OPTIONS; JLAB SIGNATURE, BALANCED, AND BASS BOOST
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- 7 - 42
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week