JLab Epic Air Sport ANC True Wireless Earbuds - Black
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Audio Drivers: 8mm
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB
- Battery life: 15 hours of music time, 100 hours of standby time, 70 hours in total, 55 hours with case
You May Also Like
Offering the ultimate true-wireless experience for any fitness-loving audiophile, JLab Epic Air Sport ANC offers customized sound and active noise canceling plus industry-leading 70+ hours playtime. Transition from gym to calls, work to a run effortlessly with features like wear-detect, movie mode, wireless charging and more. Calls. Conferences. ON-the-GO. Air never looked so epic.
- Best-In-Class Playtime: Epic Air Sport ANC features 15+ hours of Bluetooth playtime in each earbud and 55+ additional hours from the charging case. That’s 70+ hours of Bluetooth 5 playtime. Plus, use ANC to tune out noise around you, you’ll get 50+ hours of Bluetooth ANC playtime.
- Smart Active Noise Control: Control how you hear outside noise with three noise control modes in the hardware: ANC On, ANC Off and Be Aware (pass through outside noises). Six microphones work together to cancel out noise and provide uninterrupted audio – wherever you GO. Further customize the noise around you with the JLab Air ANC app
- Wireless + USB Charging Case: Dual charging options: Use any wireless pad to charge your case so you stay powered. Plus use the integrated charging cable and plug into any USB-A charging port.
- Wear Detect Sensor: Designed with an infrared sensor in each bud, your music will pause automatically when you take them out of your ear. They’ll start playing once you place them back in.
- Movie Mode: Elevate your movie-watching experience. With this super low latency mode, reduce the audio lag so voices match up perfectly to the screen.
- JLab Air ANC App: With the new JLab Air ANC app, you’ll have control to customize the Active Noise Control settings, touch controls, and sound to your personal preference – or use the presets for JLab Signature, Balance or Bass Boost. Plus get software updates for your product right when they’re available. Available on the App or Google Play Store.
- Dual Connect and C3 Calling: Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection no matter the situation. Both earbuds auto connect to your device so no need to worry about switching or missing a connection. Experience clearer phone calls with C3 Calling. One mic picks up and eliminates surrounding noise while the other picks up your voice for clear conversations anywhere, anytime.
- Comfort and durability: Find your ideal fit with 6 sets of tip options: Gel tips (small, medium and large); Extra-Long tips fit further in your ear for a more snug, tighter seal (medium and large); and Cloud Foam expand to fit the ear (medium). The earhook fits comfortably around the ear and an IP66 sweat resistance holds up against sweat and dirt.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Approximate Standby Time (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week