Jabra Elite 75t In-Ear True Wireless Earbuds with ANC - Gold Beige
In Stock Online
- Engineered to fit. Great calls & music, designed for compact comfort
- True wireless earbuds, tested for secure fit
- IP55-rated with 2-year warranty against dust and water
- Great calls, anywhere. 4-microphone call technology
- More power, more freedom. Up to 5.5 hours of battery, up to 24 hours with the charging case with ANC on.
- Your music, your way. Customizable equalizer in the Jabra Sound+ App
You May Also Like
Jabra Elite 75t In-Ear True Wireless Earbuds are engineered to fit. Great calls and music, designed for compact comfort. Jabra Elite 75t can last up to 5.5 hours on a single charge, up to 24 hours with the charging case with ANC on. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging. With Jabra 4th generation true wireless stability, your music and calls will be more stable, with no wires to get in the way. Be ready for whatever the day throws at you – literally – with IP55-rated protection from dust and water. Designed and tested for secure fit, so your earbuds will stay put. The new small design makes them the ideal fit for every type of ear, while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable.
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: Up to 24 hours with case and ANC
What’s in the Box:
- Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds
- charging case
- USB-C™ cable
- 3 sets of silicon EarGels
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Ambient Sound:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work, Travelling, Home
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day