Google Nest Audio Speaker (2020) - Chalk
From The Manufacturer
Meet Nest Audio. Hear music the way it should sound, with crisp vocals and powerful bass that fills the room. Just say “Hey Google” to play your favorite songs from the streaming services you use most or get help.¹ And create a home audio system with your other Nest speakers, just like that. Listen in stereo sound or all around the house.² Or say, “Hey Google, move my music to the bedroom speaker.” And it follows you.² Nest Audio is designed to fit right into your home. And it looks as amazing as it sounds.
- Fill the room with rich sound
- Stream music with your voice
- Just say “ Hey Google” for help
- Control smart devices, hands-free
- Easily create a home audio system
- Made with recycled materials
It’s all about the sound.
Just say “Hey Google, play some music,” and crisp vocals and powerful bass fill the room. Nest Audio is 75% louder than the original Google Home, with 50% stronger bass. ³ Play your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks from the streaming services you use most⁴. Nest Audio adapts to your environment and whatever you’re listening to, so music sounds better. And news, podcasts, and audiobooks sound even clearer.³
Huge help around the house.
You can say things like, “Hey Google, what’s the weather this weekend?” Ask Google about the news or sports scores. Hear your schedule.⁵ Make calls.⁶ And set timers and alarms. Even turn on the lights or turn up the heat.⁷ All with your voice.
Nest Audio requires Wi-Fi, a nearby electrical outlet, a Google Account, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req.
¹Music Subscriptions may be required.
²Compatible smart devices required.
³Measured from 40-160 Hz at max volume.
⁴Subscriptions may be required. Sound improvements as compared to the original Google Home.
⁵Personalized features required additional enrollment and setup, for up to six users.
⁶To make calls, you and the person you’re calling must both have a Google Duo account.
⁷Compatible smart lights or smart thermostat required.
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Integrated Microphone: