Bell Smart Home T2000 Smart Thermostat
Set up geo-fencing so that the thermostat can smartly heat or cool your home whether you're leaving or coming home.
Smart Thermostat Features
- Remote Access and Control
- Fully integrated into the Bell Smart Home app, letting you control your temperature alongside your security panel, lights, locks, garage door and more
- Works with Alexa and Google Home
- Custom Schedules
- Critical Temperature Alerts
- Operating temperature -20°C to 50°C/-4°F to 122°F
- Non-retail packaging
Bell Smart Home customers who currently have an automation device such as a smart door lock, smart thermostat or smart light bulb can add this device. If you have any questions regarding eligibility please contact Bell Smart Home in your region: Ontario and Québec: 1 877 267-2004, Manitoba: 1 866 949-0078, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and PEI: 1 844 474-2023.
*Please note that the Bell Smart Home Smart Thermostat is compatible with central heating and cooling systems only.
Examples of central heating and cooling systems include:
- Forced-air furnaces
- Radiant heating with boiler (steam and hot water radiators or radiant in-floor heating)
- Central air conditioners
- Heat pumps
Systems not supported by the Bell Smart Home Smart Thermostat:
- Ductless or mini-split systems
- Electric baseboard heaters
- Electric floor heating system