Limited time offers. Selection may vary by store; see your local store for details. Please note that HSPA phones are not available in select areas of Man., Sask. or Alta. For coverage area details see bell.ca/coverage or virginmobile.ca/coverage. One-time connection service fee ($40) may apply. 9-1-1 government monthly fee in AB: $0.44, NB: $0.53, NL: $0.75, NS: $0.43, PE: $0.70, QC: $0.46, SK: $0.94. Taxes extra. Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply. If you end your Commitment Period early a Cancellation Fee or Early Exit Charge applies; see your Agreement.
(1) Premium Smartphone Ultra Plus plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE: $125/mo (incl. 3GB of data). MB: $80/mo (incl. 3GB of data). SK: $75/mo (incl. 2.5GB of data). QC: $110/mo (incl. 8GB of data).
(2) Premium Smartphone Plus plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE: $115/mo (incl. 3GB of data). MB: $70/mo (incl. 3GB of data). SK: $65/mo (incl. 2.5GB of data). QC: $89/mo (incl. 6GB of data).
(3) Premium Smartphone plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE: $105/mo (incl. 3GB of data). MB: $60/mo (incl. 3GB of data). SK: $55/mo (incl. 2.5GB of data). QC: $79/mo (incl. 5GB of data).
(4) Smartphone plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE: $95/mo (incl. 3GB of data). MB: $50/mo (incl. 3GB of data). SK: $45/mo (incl. 2.5GB of data). QC: $60/mo (incl. 2GB of data).
(5) Basic plan before taxes: In Alta., B.C., N.B., N.L., N.W.T., N.S., NU, Ont., P.E.I., Y.T., Man., Sask.: $25/mo. In Qc.: $45/mo.
Promotional pricing may apply; visit bell.ca/rateplans for details.
(6) Diamond Plus plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE, MB, SK, QC: $115/mo.
(7) Diamond plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE, MB, SK, QC: $105/mo.
(8) Platinum plan before taxes: in Platinum plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE, MB, SK: $95/mo.
(9) Gold plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE: $60/mo. MB, SK: $55/mo. QC: $70/mo,
(10) Silver plan before taxes: BC, AB, NU, NT, YT, NB, NL, NS, PE: $45/mo. MB, SK, QC: $40/mo.
Promotional pricing may apply. See virginmobile.ca for details.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. “LG” and the “LG logos” are registered trademarks of LG Corp. and its affiliates. “HUAWEI”, the “HUAWEI logo” and “P20” are the property of HUAWEI Technologies Co., Ltd. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission. Screen images simulated. Virgin Mobile and associated marks are trademarks of Virgin Enterprises Limited, used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
†With new activation or upgrade on a 2-yr Share plan (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet Plans). $10/mo. discount applied over 24 months (max. 10 lines). Bonus offer can only be applied to one additional line per account. Cannot be combined with other offers. Conditions apply. See store for details.
††Current as of May 5, 2019. Purchase financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cash price is $330.00. $0 down payment. financed at 0% APR equals $13.75 per month for 24 months. Cost of borrowing is $0, for a total of $330.00. $42.90 in taxes on full cost of the device due at time of purchase. If you end your Commitment Period early, your remaining monthly installments are due immediately; see your Agreement for details.
**Conditions apply. Available with new activation on select 2-year plans. Trade-in values may vary depending on condition of phone, including disconnection from iCloud and “Find My Phone” services at time of trade-in. Actual trade-in value of phone is dependent on the phone’s make, model and physical condition, and disconnection from iCloud and “Find my Phone” services. (IMPORTANT: Customers must disable the iCloud and “Find My iPhone” features on their devices before completing a trade. If the device is not disconnected from iCloud, it will be reimbursed at zero dollars.) Trade-in value will be verified in-store at time of trade-in. All other values/quotes are null and void. Appraised value will be given as a Gift Card from The Source at time of trade-in, which may be applied instantly to your purchase. Cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion, bonus or rebate offer. Other conditions and limitations may apply. All trade-ins final. See in-store for full conditions and details.
^^Bonus data available with new activation on a 2-year plan with min. 1 GB data.
^Current as of June 13, 2019. Available with compatible devices, within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility and its partners' network coverage areas where technology permits. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse. Long distance and roaming charges (including foreign taxes) may apply outside your local area. Airtime charges (and long distance charges, if applicable) apply (a) for calls made, from the time you press "Send" until you press "End" or otherwise disconnect your call; and (b) for calls you receive, from the moment the calling party initiates the call, including ring time, until you press "End" or otherwise disconnect the call. Data charges apply if you do not subscribe to a data plan or Mobile Browser; fees may apply for applications, features, content and roaming when outside your local area. Upon early termination, price adjustment charges apply; see your Service Agreement for details. The data feature you select for your account at time of activation or upgrade is price protected for the length of your commitment period. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
A provincial government 9-1-1 fee may apply where applicable: NL: $0.75/mo, SK: $0.94/mo, NS: $0.43/mo, PEI: $0.70/mo, NB: $0.53/mo, AB: $0.44/mo, QC $0.46/mo; Bell remits required amount to government.
An additional one-time $35 Connection Service Charge is applied on your first bill to activate your device on the Bell network. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
Data is unlimited: Max speeds are guaranteed up to data amount included in plan, after data continues at a lower speed. Data is non-sharable; customers cannot share this data with anyone on their account. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Other conditions may apply; see store for details.