Garmin Venu Sq GPS Smartwatch and Fitness Tracker with Incident Detection - Orchid
From The Manufacturer
Now is the time to move. Featuring a bright color display, the Venu Sq GPS smartwatch combines daily style with health monitoring and fitness features that inspire you to keep moving. Track your heart rate, sleep, stress, Body Battery energy levels and so much more. Walk, run, ride or choose from more than 20 preloaded apps for indoor or outdoor sports. Never miss a call or text with smart notifications delivered to your wrist. Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payments. Go longer between charges with up to 6 days of battery life.
- Monitor your Body Battery energy levels, respiration, hydration and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, pulse ox, heart rate and more
- Incident detection (during select activities) and assistance sends your live location to emergency contacts
- Over 20 preloaded sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, mindful breathing, swimming, golf and many more
- Never miss a call, text or social media alert with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist
- Garmin Coach provides free 5K, 10K and half-marathon training plans that guide you and adjust based on your performance in the plan
- Leave your cash and cards at home: Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Smart Notifications:
- Incoming call, Caller ID, Email, Text message, Social media message, Calendar, Battery
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- 5 ATM up to 50m
- Steps, distance, calories burned, activity tracking, sleep patterns, floors climbed, active minutes
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Up to 200 hours
- Network Compatibility:
- Wireless Sync:
- iPhone®, Android™
- Approximate Battery Life (Days):
- Charging Cable Included:
- Fits Wrists:
- 125-190 mm
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):