Garmin Vivofit Jr. 3 Kids Fitness Tracker - Green
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- With you as their travel buddy, your child will unfold educational adventures, learn about famous sites and uncover mysteries as they explore
- This durable, swim-friendly fitness tracker features a color display with multiple watch face options
- Motivates kids to achieve active minute goals that unlock app adventures, pop quizzes, games and fitness moves
- For easy chore management, parents can use the Garmin Jr. app to assign tasks, schedule alerts and alarms, and reward kids for good behavior
- Meeting their daily activity goals also rewards your kid with colorful gems to use to reveal pictures in a scrapbook that features adventure memories
- Timed activities let you track your kid’s steps and estimated distance during playtime; view saved activities later in the Garmin Jr. app
You May Also Like
Garmin Vivofit Jr. 3 isn’t just a fitness tracker for kids. It’s an interactive experience where your child’s activity unlocks educational globe-trotting app adventures. Featuring a colorful display, this kid-tough, swim-friendly fitness tracker has a parent-replaceable battery that gets up to 1 year of battery life. With it, playtime unlocks educational adventures, games and icons by completing 60 minutes of daily activity. Parents can use the app on their compatible smartphone to monitor steps, sleep and active minutes, manage and assign chores, set timers and even give rewards to positively reinforce good behavior. Motivate kids to keep moving with timed activities and the collectible gems feature to reveal pictures in a scrapbook that features memories of all their adventures. And for a little peace of mind, quickly see your child’s emergency contact phone number right on Vivofit Jr. 3.
Fitness Tracker Features
- Metrics: Steps, activity tracking, sleep patterns, active minutes
- Water Resistant: Yes, Up to 50m
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (1 x CR2025)
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.