Turtle Beach Recon 70 Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headset for Xbox One - Black & Green
Built for your next victory, your latest achievement and much more with the Turtle Beach® Recon 70 gaming headset officially licensed for Xbox One. Featuring Turtle Beach’s latest lightweight and comfortable headset design for hours of play, with high-quality 40mm speakers and over-ear premium synthetic leather cushions that let you hear every crisp high and thundering low while blocking noise. Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic to ensure you are heard clearly and easily flips up to mute. The RECON 70 is also surround sound ready for Xbox One and compatible Windows 10 PCs and optimized for Microsoft’s powerful Windows Sonic for Headphones. Finally, the versatile 3.5mm connection makes it perfect for swapping between Xbox One and PS4™ controllers, Nintendo Switch as well as PC and compatible mobile devices.
- Audio Drivers: 40mm with Neodymium Magnets
- Connectivity: Wired
- Microphone: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Omnidirectional
- Compatibility: Xbox One, PS4™, Nintendo Switch, PC
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week, All Day, Every Day