Thrustmaster TPR Flight Rudder
From The Manufacturer
Introducing the Thrustmaster TPR flight rudder revolutionary pro flight sim rudders; with PENDULAR technology for ultimate precision & smoothness. Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ technology: unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments.
- Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ technology
- H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) technology: 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors
- Metal base plate for excellent stability, even when used without a cockpit
- Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking
- Realistic dimensions(W x D x H): 530 x 360 x 360 mm
- 100% metal structure – weighs more than 15.4 lb (7 kg)
Ajustability & Versatility!
Springs’ positions can be adjusted, to fine-tune the resistance according to your preferences (two springs are included). Pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine your device with other Thrustmaster devices so that they are recognized as a single USB device, and load or create specific profiles for each game.
What’s in the Box:
- TPR rudder
- 2 metal differential brake pedals to be attached by the user
- 2 Allen keys (2.5 mm and 3 mm)
- 2 flat wrenches (8 mm and 14 mm)
- user manual and consumer warranty information