AppleCare+ for iPad Pro 10.5”
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $49 for your iPad and $39 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard, plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone in English.
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone in English
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPad using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don't have to wait for a repair*
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your iPad
- Apple Pencil*
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $39 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard, plus applicable tax
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of plan is not required to purchase the iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/ca/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ca-en/.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act at www.apple.com/ca/go/app.
*Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, one compatible Apple Pencil, and one compatible Apple-branded iPad keyboard used with your iPad or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
Apple Service Policy: From time of purchase, warranty and service of your new Apple product will be handled solely by Apple Inc.