AppleCare+ for Apple TV
Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Apple TV extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a $19 service fee, plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage*
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don't have to wait for a repair
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Apple TV
- Included Siri Remote and power cord
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a $19 service fee, plus applicable tax
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Streaming original shows and movies from Apple TV+
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/ca/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ca-en/.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act at www.apple.com/ca/go/app.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
Apple Service Policy: From time of purchase, warranty and service of your new Apple product will be handled solely by Apple Inc.