AppleCare+ for Apple Display (2021)
From The Manufacturer
Every Apple display comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Apple Display extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $129 for screen and external enclosure damage, or $379 for other damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.*
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Apple display for service
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple display to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Apple display
- Included power cord
- One Apple-branded display stand and one Apple-branded mount purchased at the same time
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $129 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $379 for other damage, plus applicable tax
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Connecting to Mac
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/ca/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ca-en
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act at www.apple.com/ca/go/app.
*Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
Availability depends on country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
Apple Service Policy: From time of purchase, warranty and service of your new Apple product will be handled solely by Apple Inc.