With one of the best networks in the world, you can stay connected on-the-go with the hottest smartphones from Bell with wireless plans that fit your life and accessories that suit your style.Get Details
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST OFFERS
Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada.
NEW FROM BELL
Bell Satellite TV
THE BEST SATELLITE TV SERVICE IN CANADA
Enjoy truly amazing TV:
- Ultra-stunning picture quality
- The most-loved channels
- Access 200* channels on all your devices1
- Record your favourite shows with our exclusive HD PVR
- The most on demand movies and shows2
- A signal that’s more reliable than ever
Bell Fibe TV
BELL FIBE TV IS THE BEST TV SERVICE
Fibe TV brings you jaw-dropping 4K picture quality, the channels you love, easy recording of several shows at once and a unique combination of features that makes TV better.
Fibe TV service available in select regions.Get Details
FIBE ALT TV
WATCH ON ANY SCREEN
Fibe Alt TV™ allows you to stream live TV on the screen of your choice: computer, tablet, smartphone or Apple® TV.* All you need is our easy-to-use app and a select Fibe Internet package. No cable subscription, receiver or long-term contract required. You don’t even need a TV.Visit Store
FIBRE-POWERED INTERNET - FAST AND RELIABLE
- Surf on the largest fibre optic network in the country, brought right to your neighbourhood
- The best Wi-Fi technology for your home – amazing coverage and super fast Wi-Fi speeds with the AC modem
- Worry-free surfing with unlimited usage option available on select Internet packages
STRAIGHTFORWARD ADVICE FROM START TO FINISH
(1)With select compatible Apple and Android devices. Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. Select live and on demand channels/content from your Satellite TV subscription is available for viewing. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet data usage (if applicable). Mobile data charges may apply. Channels/content subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. To download the Fibe TV app and for more details, see bell.ca/tvapp. Viewing on the Fibe TV app is available up to HD and picture quality and picture quality may vary based on Internet speeds. Other conditions apply.
(2) Satellite TV On Demand requires subscription to an Internet package with a minimum of 2 Mbps download speeds. On Demand content viewing will count towards your monthly data usage.