Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS™ Wireless Portable Bluetooth® Speaker - Blue
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy deep, punchy sound wherever you like with your Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS™ speaker. Dual passive radiators work together with full-range speakers to enhance low-end tones, giving bass a boost. The SRS-XB23 fits perfectly in the cupholder of your camping chair—great for chilling out at open-air festivals. Hang your speaker in your tent or on the nearest tree—wherever you want to share your favourite beats
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20,000 KHz
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Battery: Rechargeable (USB-C™)
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
- Cables Included: 1 x USB-C™
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP67
Dustproof, waterproof and washable
With an IP67 rating, you can take your speaker to the beach, the forest, the desert—the SRS-XB23 will keep on playing, no matter how dusty the surface. It’s waterproof and salt water resistant too—no worries by the sea or the pool—and there’s no problem washing it either.
Long battery life
Up to 12 hours of battery life6 means the SRS-XB23 can party even longer than you can. Even in EXTRA BASS™ mode, you can party for up to 10 hours.
What’s in the box
- Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS™ Portable Bluetooth® Speaker
- USB-C™ Charging Cable
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Cables Included:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Battery Type:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Weight (g):