ION MEETING MATE Wireless Bluetooth® Speaker With Built-in Microphone
In Stock Online
- BLUETOOTH® 5.0 COMPATIBLE - Stream and control your music wirelessly from up to 100 ft
- BUILT-IN MICROPHONE - For speakerphone with connected phone or computer
- HIGH-POWERED 20-WATT SOUND SYSTEM - Delivers lifelike stereo sound
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Up to 10 hour-battery delivers long-lasting fun
- VERSATILE DESIGN - Use as speaker or as sound bar for TVs, Computers
- USB AUDIO LINK - Connects to PC/Mac as external sound device
You May Also Like
The high-powered 20-watt sound system ION MEETING MATE Delivers lifelike stereo sound. Stream and control your music wirelessly from up to 100 ft with Bluetooth® 5.0. Connects to PC/Mac as external sound device with the USB audio link. Built-in microphone for speakerphone with connected phone or computer. Quick, easy way to mute during conference calls with a mute mic button. Optimize audio for calls or music with EQ settings. Up to 10 hour-battery delivers long-lasting fun. Use as speaker or as sound bar for TVs, Computers.
- Total Output Power: 20W
- Wired Connection: USB Audio Link
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Wireless Range: 30m (100’)
- Battery: Rechargeable (USB)
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
What’s in the box
- ION Audio Meeting Mate Speaker
- USB Charge Cable
- Speaker cradle stand
- Owner's manual
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Total Power Output (W):
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 30.5m (100’)
- Cables Included:
- 1 x USB
- Integrated Microphone:
- Battery Type:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):