Skullcandy Indy Evo True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds - Chill Grey
From The Manufacturer
Skullcandy Indy Evo True Wireless Earbuds let you go totally wireless without conforming to the great white norm. These are the true alternative to precious, overpriced earbuds that you’re afraid to use, or lose, or both. We made Indy Evo earbuds durable with IP55-rated sweat, dust, and water resistance. We also made them harder to lose with a built-in Tile® tracker. Touch Controls give you full control of all your media directly from your buds. The Indy Evo case and earbuds hold up to 30 hours of total playtime, and either bud can take calls or activate your assistant.
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Battery life: 30 hours with case
- Water-resistant: Yes, IP55
- Built-in Tile® tracker
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Home
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day