JBL Tune 215TWS - True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds - Black
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Noise Isolation: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C
- Battery life: 5 hours of music time, 20 hours with case, 25 hours in total
You May Also Like
Feel at one with your music and your world, with no wires holding you back. Your favorite music sounds better with JBL Pure Bass. Ultra-comfortable, the JBL TUNE 215TWS headphones keep you on top of your world, for 25 hours. Easily manage calls and Voice Assistant from either earbud or both with Dual Connect. And save battery life, so that you can listen longer or quickly recharge with USB type-C.
- Feel the Bass: Let JBL bring your own world to life with incredible Pure Bass sound
- Freedom from Wires: Experience total freedom with no cords with the True Wireless JBL TUNE 215TWS earbuds
- Listen for Longer: With up to 25 hours (5 hours from the earbuds and 20 hours from the case) of battery life, you can listen all day and all night
- Either Ear, or Both: The power of Dual Connect gives you the choice to seamlessly enjoy music or make calls with either one or both buds
- Sleek, convenient charging case: Shape inspired by a river stone, a soft body, and a curved lid that pops up to give you fast access to your buds
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Streaming: Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your Bluetooth devices without the messy cords
What’s in the Box:
- JBL Tune 215TWS Earbuds
- Charging case
- Type-C USB charging cable
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Isolating
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Work, Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week