JLab GO Air POP True Wireless Earbuds - Slate
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.1
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB
- Battery life: 8 hours of music time, 60 hours of standby time, 32 hours in total, 24 hours with case
You May Also Like
GO Air POP are perfectly pocket-sized with a powerful punch. With 32+ hours of total playtime and our smallest fit ever, the slim case GOes wherever you go. POP it open to auto connect to your device to talk, take calls and enjoy life on-the-GO.
- Long battery life: GO Air POP features 8+ hours of playtime in each earbud and 24+ extra hours from the charging case (32+ hours total).
- Dual Connect: Use either earbud independently or use both together.
- 15% Smaller Fit: Smaller than a credit card, the case fits in your pocket and the earbuds are our smallest yet – 15% smaller earbuds and 40% lighter with the compact case.
- EQ3 Sound: With just a few taps via touch sensors, you can choose your sound preference: JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes
- Touch Controls: Enjoy volume and track controls, plus play/pause, answering calls and activating your smart assistant with the touch control functions.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 9m (30')
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- 8 - 24
- Approximate Standby Time (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week