We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
VTech DS6611-2 Handset Connect to Cell Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting
Make and receive landline and cellular calls. Connect to Bluetooth-enabled cellular phones to make and receive cellular calls with the ease and comfort of a home phone system. Avoid the mad dash to catch your cellular call before it goes to voicemail.
- Take advantage of your home's strongest cellular signal. Just place the base unit where cellular reception is best, then enjoy the freedom to make and receive cell calls using your cordless handsets anywhere in your home.
- Download and store your cell phone directory Store 1000 records from up to two different cell phones; no need to input names and numbers into your cordless phone system.
- Know when your Android mobile phone receives a text, e-mail or social media update. Each handset beeps and displays which kind of message was received. You can also receive calendar reminders through the system. Pair up to four cellular lines and one landline with your cordless system. Then, enjoy the freedom to make and receive calls on all three lines-all at once.
- Caller ID/Call Waiting-stores 50 calls
- Full duplex handset speakerphone
- Backlit keypad and display
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Large backlit base display
- Compatible with VTech models IS6100 DECT 6.0 cordless headset and MA3222 Bluetooth speakerphone, and AT&T model TL80133 DECT 6.0 speakerphone
- Wall-mount bracket included
* Use of caller ID and voicemail features requires subscription from your telephone company.