Jasco In-Wall Z-Wave Smart Switch 46562
From The Manufacturer
The Jasco Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch is perfect for new or retrofit smart home automation lighting projects where dimming is not required or possible. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart switch operates wall, ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. New features including QuickFit and SimpleWire make installation easier. The dimmer ships with a white face plate and a light almond plate is included in the box as well.
- QuickFit™ – Improved components reduce the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
- SimpleWire™ – Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups
- May be used in single pole installation or with up to four Jasco model 45710 or 46560 Add-on switches in 3, 4, 5 or 6-way wiring configurations
- Works with all LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs
- Maximum Load: 960W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor 1800W (15A Resistive)
- Range: Up to 150 feet from controller or closest Z-Wave device
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Bell Smart Home customers who currently have an automation device such as a smart door lock, smart thermostat or smart light bulb can add this device.
Bell Smart Home customers who currently have an automation device such as a smart door lock, smart thermostat or smart light bulb can add this device. If you have any questions regarding eligibility please contact Bell Smart Home in your region: Ontario and Québec: 1 877 267-2004, Manitoba: 1 866 949-0078, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and PEI: 1 844 474-2023.