We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
HP Instant Ink - 1st Month Enrollment Card - 100-Page Plan
HP Instant Ink is an ink replacement service that can save you up to 50% on ink. Your printer orders Original HP Ink which is delivered to your door—before you run out, at no extra cost. The service is available through monthly plans based on number of pages printed. Not sure how much you print? Unused pages roll over each month. Participation requires an HP Instant Ink eligible printer. This Enrollment Card includes 2 months of service.
- Never run out of ink
- Ink, shipping, and cartridge recycling are included.
- Monthly plans are based on pages printed, not cartridges used.
- No annual fees--change or cancel plans online anytime.
- $5.99 per month for 100 pages includes rollover for up to 100 unused pages.
- Each additional 20 pages are $1.25
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Compatible Printers: HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer, HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer, HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer, HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless All-in-One Printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 All-in-One Printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer, HP Office Pro 6968 All-in-One Printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
What’s In The Box
- Enrollment card x 1
- No ink is included
- HP Instant Ink cartridges will be sent once online enrollment has been completed.
 Savings claim based on monthly subscription cost using only all pages in plan vs. cost per page of most color inkjet printers < $399 USD. Color inkjet printers selected by market share of IDC CYQ4 2016 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Standard cartridge CPP from gap intelligence AiO Weekly & BP Weekly (2/12/17).
 Based on plan usage, internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
 A full list of current eligible printers can be found at hpinstantink.ca. Printers require direct connection to the internet for program participation. Internet access sold separately.
 Rollover allows unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance. The rollover account balance is limited to a maximum of your monthly service plan pages (e.g.: Occasional Printing Plan 50 pages = 50 page rollover maximum).
 When upgrading the plan you can choose for the change to take effect in the current billing cycle or the next billing cycle. Cancellations and plan downgrades are effective after the last day of the current billing period. For service details, see hpinstantink.ca.