We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Garmin Approach S62 Premium GPS Golfing Smartwatch - Black
From The Manufacturer
We’ve got your game with Garmin Approach S62, a premium GPS golf watch that puts critical information from more than 41,000 full-color course maps worldwide on your wrist. It sports a large, easy-to-read 1.3” color touchscreen and a style that goes beyond the clubhouse. The PlaysLike Distance feature accounts for uphill and downhill shots, and Virtual Caddie takes into account wind conditions and past swings to select the best club for each shot. AutoShot round analyzer measures and auto-records detected shot distances; pair with optional Approach CT10 club tracking sensors for more automatic game tracking capabilities. Pair with the Garmin Golf app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and gain more insights into your game. Wear the watch all day, and get wrist-based heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen saturation levels from the Pulse Ox sensor, smart notifications, activity tracking features and Garmin Pay contactless payments.
- Display: 1.3” Touchscreen
- Metrics: Steps, distance, calories burned, activity tracking, sleep patterns, active minutes, swimming, golfing, running, cycling, woman’s health, stress, hydration
- Sensors: GPS, Heart Rate, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Smart Features: Text, call, social media messages, calendar, weather, battery, music, digital wallet
- Water Resistant: Yes, up to 50 metres
- Fitness tracking: Yes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®
- Battery life: Up to 14 days
- Smartphone compatibility: Yes, iPhone®, Android™
- Phone Alerts: Yes
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Buttons, Touchscreen
- Smart Notifications:
- Incoming call, Caller ID, Email, Text message, Social media message, Calendar, Battery, Weather
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- 5ATM up to 50m
- Steps, distance, calories burned, activity tracking, sleep patterns, active minutes, swimming, golfing, running, cycling, woman’s health, stress, hydration
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Network Compatibility:
- Wireless Sync:
- Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Approximate Battery Life (Days):
- Charging Cable Included:
- Fits Wrists:
- 125-208 mm
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):