Fitbit® Inspire 2™ Activity Tracker with Lunar White Band
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- FREE reserve in-store: pick up in as little as 1 hour
- Water Resistant: Yes, up to 50 metres
- Fitness tracking: Yes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®
- Battery life: Up to 10 days
You May Also Like
Make healthy a habit with Fitbit Inspire 2, the easy-to-use fitness tracker with 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes, activity and sleep tracking, up to 10 days of battery and more.* It’s designed to guide and encourage you, celebrate your progress and keep you on track as you reach for your weight & fitness goals.
Smart Watch Features
- Free 1-year trial for new Fitbit Premium users with personalized guidance, insights and motivation to help you reach your goals.*
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity.
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn.
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.
- Enjoy up to 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging.*
Make healthy a habit
Track all your activity and challenge yourself to do more with 24/7 heart rate and Active Zone Minutes, plus take advantage of Premium’s step-by-step nutrition and fitness programs in the Fitbit app.
Get a better night’s rest
See how well you slept & spot your nighttime trends with Sleep Score, then view a detailed breakdown with Premium so you can get more out of each night’s sleep.
Stay motivated & on track
With a 10-day battery**, on-wrist celebrations and personalized insights from Premium, you always have the info and inspiration to keep you on track as you reach for your health and fitness goals.
*New Premium users only. Free trial may only be activated with device activation. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees.
Content and features may vary by language and are subject to change. See full terms & conditions at https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service#fitbit-paid-services
**Varies with use and other factors.
*Notifications: Notifications and app alerts are available on-device when your phone is nearby.
What is the difference between Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers?
Both smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you track and monitor your day-to-day activities to help you reach your fitness goals.
Generally, a fitness tracker will monitor your daily activities such as tracking your steps, heart rate, distance, calories and sleep. Fitness trackers are usually smaller in profile and give you all the basic features required to get your fitness goals on track.
A Smartwatch will have all the same metrics as a fitness tracker with the ability to link notifications from your smartphone. Some smartwatches will give you access to advanced features such as ECG, GPS, stress monitoring, Spo2, hydration, compass, built-in sport profiles, fitness level monitoring, built-in fitness training, solar charging and more. Connected versions can allow you to receive texts, calls, emails, social media messages, stream music apps and use digital wallets.
Display & Design
- Tap, Touchscreen
- Smart Notifications:
- Incoming call, Text message, Calendar
- Band material:
- Water Resistant:
- Yes, up to 50m
- Steps, distance, calories burned, activity tracking, sleep tracking
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Wireless Sync:
- Approximate Battery Life (Days):
- Charging Cable Included: