We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Chrono Cross for PlayStation 1
You May Also Like
Take part in an action-packed adventure with Chrono Cross, a single player role-playing game made for the Sony PlayStation 1 platform released in 2000. Chrono Cross features standard role-playing video game gameplay with some differences. Players advance the game by controlling the protagonist Serge through the game's world, primarily by foot and boat. Navigation between areas is conducted via an overworld map, much like Chrono Trigger's, depicting the landscape from a scaled-down overhead view. Locations such as cities and forests are represented by more realistically scaled field maps, in which players can converse with locals to procure items and services, solve puzzles and challenges, or encounter enemies.
- Featuring a story line developed by the creator of "Chrono Trigger" and "Xenogears," Chrono Cross has been christened the "Best RPG Creation" by its development team
- Unique battle system involving elements and casting away role-playing clichés like experience and magic points
- Around the island world are villages, outdoor areas, and dungeons, through which the player moves in three dimensions.
- Lavish, vibrantly colored graphics
- Locations such as cities and forests are represented by more realistically scaled field maps, in which players can converse with locals to procure items and services, solve puzzles and challenges, or encounter enemies.
- Square Enix
- Physical Disc
- Product Type:
- Standard Game
- ESRB Rating:
- ESRB Content Descriptors:
- Fantasy Violence, Mild Language