Thrustmaster T-Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition Over-Ear Wired Headset - Red
Thrustmaster have worked in cooperation with Ferrari since 1999 and now proudly present the T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition gaming headset. This new headset’s design is the result of years of experience and has been created to pay tribute to racing drivers and team members. To meet the wishes of the simmer community, the headset features a high level of audio performance, thanks to its 50mm/2” analytic sensitive drivers that produce crystal clear sound with the highest distortion control. The life-like volume knob, located directly on the headset, allows for a practical in-line mic controller with on/off and volume buttons that do not get in the way while playing.
- Audio Drivers: 50mm
- Connectivity: Wired
- Microphone: Yes
- Cable length: 1.5m (4.9’)
- In-line Controls: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
- Compatibility: Playstation®4, Xbox One®, Nintendo Switch™, PC and MAC®
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week, All Day, Every Day