Amazon eero KDL-J010312 Dual-band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System - White - 3-Pack
From The Manufacturer
Amazon eero delivers world-class, whole-home connectivity for everybody. An eero 3-pack covers homes up to 460 m² (5,000 sq. ft.) in fast, reliable Wi-Fi from the basement to the backyard. eero seamlessly connects your entire home with reliable Wi-Fi. Finally, you can stream, surf, and game from anywhere. Phones, computers, smart TVs, security cameras, and everything else just works with eero. Since eero works with Alexa and more, it’s the best choice for smart homes. From the eero app, you can see what's happening on your network, check device usage, share your network with friends, or even pause the internet.
- Whole-home coverage - An eero 3-pack is a whole-home Wi-Fi system that replaces your router and covers up to 460 sq. m (5,000 sq. ft.).
- Works with your internet service provider - eero connects to your modem to bring your existing internet connection to every corner of your home.
- Set up in minutes - The eero app walks you through setup in minutes and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
- Entertainment-grade Wi-Fi - Get the most from your Wi-Fi by streaming, gaming, and working from anywhere in your home.
- Gets better over time - Automatic updates keep your network safe and secure.
- TrueMesh technology - eero intelligently routes traffic to avoid congestion, buffering, and dropoffs.
- Maximum flexibility - Expand your system anytime with eero’s cross-compatible hardware.
- World-class support - eero’s expert Wi-Fi troubleshooters are here to help, free of charge.
- Wi-Fi coverage: Best for homes up to 460 m² (5,000 sq. ft.)
- Wireless network speed: Best for internet speeds up to 350 Mbps
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi radios, simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, 2x2 MU-MIMO, beamforming, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet ports: 6 Ethernet ports (2 per device)
- Placement: Countertop
- Wired connectivity: 2 auto-sensing Gigabit ports for WAN and/or LAN connectivity
- Smart home connectivity: Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Bluetooth LE 5.0
- Processor, memory and storage: 700 MHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB flash storage
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- A mesh Wi-Fi system usually consists of a router and several satellite nodes (modules) to create an all-in-one single Wi-Fi network and work collaborate to distribute signals in a smart way. A mesh Wi-Fi system eliminates dead spots in the house and promotes seamless roaming.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS router
- Wi-Fi signals from a traditional router could be weakened by physical obstructions, such as floors, walls, doors, or simply the distance is too far between your router and your kitchen.
- The whole home mesh Wi-Fi system allows you to customize the Wi-Fi road map, so you can place the satellite modes anywhere in your home to achieve optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
Mesh Wi-Fi VS Wi-Fi range extenders
- Range Extender increases the range of your router by sacrificing the Wi-Fi signal performance. It creates a separate network from your router so you will have to switch between networks manually to get better performance.
- In a whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, the main router connects to your modem and each satellite nodes finds the best channel to connect to their peers, creating a reliable network throughout your home.