We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
D-Link DES-1018MPV2 16-Port 10/100 PoE Switch with 2 Combo Gigabit/SFP Ports
From The Manufacturer
The DES-1018MPV2 is a 16 Port switch with 2 Combo uplink ports specifically designed to facilitate easy connections and supply of power to devices such as access points (AP) or IP cameras and phones. But that’s not all, connect other Ethernet devices such as computers, printers and NASs to unify all your devices under one efficient network ready for any application. In addition to being used as a traditional switch, the DES-1018MPV2 features two additional operating modes: Isolation or Extended mode, each with their own use cases. Isolation mode prevents port-to-port communications, permitting ports 1-16 to communicate solely through uplink ports 17-18, where strengthened security measures are necessary.Extend mode facilitates long-range power delivery by enhancing ports 9 to 16 to supply power to devices up to 250m away.
- 16 x 10/100 Mbps PoE ports for creating or extending a network
- 2 Gigabit Combo uplink ports supporting Ethernet or SFP fiber modules
- 247W PoE Budget to power Access Points, IP Cameras or VoIP Phones
- DIP Switches on the front enable Port Isolation Mode or PoE Extend mode
- Plug-and-Play installation. No configuration Required
- Desktop or Rackmount
Requires cable or DSL modem subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)