ASUS ChromeBook Flip C436FA-DS599T-W 14” 2-in-1 Touchscreen Chromebook with Intel® i5-10210U, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM & Chrome OS - Silver
Special OfferBuy any laptop and SAVE 50% on select Vital™ mice or keyboards!^
In Stock Online
- Display: 14" Full HD LCD Touchscreen Display (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 1.60 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 16 GB of LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 512GB Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Operating System: Chrome OS
You May Also Like
Introducing the all-new Flagship ASUS Chromebook Flip C436, a Chromebook featuring a durable 360-degree hinge, quad-speakers, Wi-Fi 6 compatibility, fingerprint security, 14 inch display, 4-sided “frameless” NanoEdge Display, all metal finish, and USB Type-C made to fit a content creator, programmer and power seekers. Experience an ultrabook spec Chromebook that has the power and flexibility to get everything done. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- A perfect companion for a content creator, programmer and power seeker powered by the Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and 16GB RAM, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) + Bluetooth 5.0
- 14 inch touchscreen Full HD 1920x1080 4-sided NanoEdge Display
- A durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode
- 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) ports plus an illuminated keyboard
- The lightweight (2.58 lbs) magnesium-alloy chassis body makes the C436 both durable and beautiful
What is the major difference between ChromeBooks and laptops?
- Price: ChromeBooks are generally more affordable than a laptop because of its operating system - the Chrome OS is free of charge.
- Performance: The majority of ChromeBooks are equipped with power efficient processors and cloud-focused storage so they are not built to run specialized software or hardware intensive tasks, such as gaming or video editing. Most ChromeBooks will allow you to expend the storage via memory cards or external drives.
- Display: ChromeBooks usually have smaller displays, ranging from 11 inch to 14 inch, while laptops range from 14 inch and up.
- Maintenance: ChromeBooks use a lightweight operating system and you download apps from Google Play Store, making maintenance more streamlined for a user.
Who uses ChromeBooks and why?
- ChromeBooks are used vastly in the education market and they are simple to use for students, especially younger students.
- ChromeBooks perfectly handle the basic tasks such as homework, web-browsing and essay preparation.
- The ultra-portability is ideal for students to carry around from rooms to rooms.
- With most of the document and data stored in the cloud, if your ChromeBook was damaged, simply log into your account on another ChromeBook and continue your work.
- Screen Size (Inches):
- Screen Resolution:
- 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type:
- Hinge Design:
- 360-degree flip
- Processor Type:
- Intel® Core™
- Speed (GHz):
- 1.60 - up to 4.20 with Intel® Turboboost
- Cache (MB):
- 16 GB
- RAM Type:
- Solid-State Drive:
- 512 GB SSD
- Memory Cards Supported:
- Micro SD (SDXC)
- Optical Drive:
Inputs & Outputs
- USB (Type-C):
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
Graphics and Video
- Graphics Card Type:
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- Pointing Device:
- Backlit Keyboard:
- Operating System:
- Chrome OS
- Battery Type:
- Battery Capacity (Wh):
- Energy Star Qualified:
- Thickness (closed)(mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- What kind of user are you?:
- What types of tasks will you be doing on the laptop?:
- Work, School work, Editing, Creation Software