We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Mad Catz The Authentic F.R.E.Q. 4 Gaming Headset - Black
From The Manufacturer
The F.R.E.Q.4 is equipped with super-sized 50mm Neodymium drivers that produce remarkable audio fidelity. With the advanced virtual 7.1 surround-sound, users can hear directional movements in-game and its noise-canceling mic delivers crystal-clear audio without the background noise. The Chameleon RGB Lighting provides incredible effects on the earcups of the F.R.E.Q.4, ideal for tournament play!
- The super-sized 50mm Neodymium Drivers on the F.R.E.Q.4 will prove hard to beat.
- The F.R.E.Q.4 features an advanced Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) mic
- The Chameleon Lighting on the F.R.E.Q.4 provides amazing RGB lighting with addressable LEDs.
- The specially designed F.L.U.X. Software allows gamers to configure audio levels
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Cable Type:
- Cable Length:
- 2m (6.5')
- Integrated Microphone:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week, All Day, Every Day