Logitech G PRO X Wireless LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset
In Stock Online
- Audio Drivers: 50mm
- Connectivity: Wireless 2.4GHz
- Microphone: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20 000 Hz
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Rotating Microphone arm: Yes
- Microphone type: Unidirectional
You May Also Like
The PRO X Wireless LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset. Engineered for the extreme performance you expect from PRO X—now with 2.4 GHz LIGHTSPEED wireless. Advanced Blue VO!CE, next-gen 7.1 surround sound, and PRO-G 50 mm drivers for clear sound imaging and professional sound and voice comms. PRO X Wireless delivers crystal-clear game sound and voice chat. Comfortable memory foam, plus durable steel and aluminum construction let you play to win. PRO at LIGHTSPEED.
- Based on the award-winning PRO Gaming Headset design, the PRO X Wireless headset features high-quality materials, advanced communications, precision audio and total wireless freedom.
- High performance PRO X gaming headset with LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, up to 20+ hours of battery life and 13+ m of 2.4 GHz wireless range.
- Detachable pro-grade microphone featuring real-time Blue VO!CE technology,* including passive noise isolation, compressor, limiter and more for clean, professional voice comms.
- Next generation DTS Headphone:X 2.0* 7.1 surround sound channel with object-based surround sound for greater positional and distance awareness of objects in-game.
- Advanced PRO-G™ 50mm drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you the competitive advantage in game.
- Soft memory foam earpads with your choice of premium passive noise-canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort.
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband.
- Console compatible: PlayStation® 5 and PlayStation® 4 (USB wireless stereo sound only), Nintendo Switch (wireless stereo sound when docked)
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Integrated Microphone:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week, All Day, Every Day